Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My New Addiction

I am addicted to Pinterest.  It takes over my every free moment.  I even have the app on my phone which disappointingly does not work that well.  For those of you who have not yet discovered this amazing website, beware... it will consume your life.  Pinterest is a virtual pin (or bulletin) board, where you can pin anything that interests you, and collect them under different categories.  You first download the "Pin It" book mark, and then while surfing online, if you find something that interests you that you want to refer to later, you "pin it."  For example...let's say you are searching for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe, and you find it... just "pin it" under a category on Pinterest, and you can go back to it later to get the recipe, or just lick your computer screen.  Pinterest is especially useful for design, food, and craft ideas, where the visual image is important.  


Take a look at my Pinterest page:  http://pinterest.com/kristin_edwards/   I have categories for DIY, teaching, holiday ideas, party ideas, yummy food, etc. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment