Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Addison's 5th Birthday Party

Now that graduation and Christmas are over with, it's time to start thinking about Addison's birthday.  Well that's not entirely true... I've been thinking about it, now I need to actually start planning it!  Thanks to lovely Pinterest and Etsy, I had TONS of amazing ideas.  Now I just need to start creating them!  Since we are going to Disney in March, we have decided on a Minnie Mouse theme.  This words especially well since the colors will coordinate with Addison's color scheme in her bedroom.  I also have decided I'm going to applique a shirt for not only her, but all of her little friends as party favors.  We will see how that turns out ;)  Now all the fun things that I plan to work so hard on can be used in her bedroom!  Here are some of the ideas I'm hoping to recreate...




No comments:

Post a Comment